Thursday, March 6, 2014

Please Excuse The Mess!


Welcome, welcome to Kat's Nailing It, with Kat from Kat Katastrophe!

Excuse the current mess that is currently going on here, I'm trying to get this page all pretty for you guys! 

The reason I started this blog is simply because I have a lot of nail polish laying around, and I think it would be cool to document it all here! Plus, it should give everyone a decent idea of any color they might have been considering to buy!

So, follow me on this journey of documenting my well over 200 bottles, and still growing nail polish collection!

xoxo,

Kat

2 comments:

  1. I honestly wish my nails would grow. i have a bad nasty habit :( but in order to get them to grow i have to use that nail harderner stuff.

    Would love for you to come join my hop @ http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! there's a great nail polish blogger from Cleveland (if you haven't heard of her) - All Lacquered Up! Check her out!!

    ReplyDelete